Sunday, January 8, 2023

Beary Special Valentine Favor


Make this super sweet project for someone "Beary Special" in your life!

After I made this "Beary Special" favor pail, I thought about a few other people who would love to have one of these, so I'm headed back to the store for a few more supplies.

I can't believe how quick and easy this project was to make! I'm always looking for quick & easy...and inexpensive too! This project cost under $4. to make: Pail from Dollar Tree, Glitter Hearts and Bear from WalMart and some Gwen Studios Double Face Satin Ribbon, which by the way, is the perfect embellishment for just about any project. This 7/8" Double Faced Satin Ribbon is one of my favs, and is available by the roll from both Michaels.com and Walmart.com (you get 100 yards for about $12.) This ribbon will last through multiple decorating projects, and you'll have lots to spare!

Supplies Nee:

Valentine Theme Favor Pail

Small Stuffed Teddy Bear

Glitter Hearts on Picks

Gwen Studios Double Faced Satin Ribbon, 7/8" in Red and Pink

White Crinkle Paper

Cookies, Candy, Brownies to Fill Pail

Optional: Cello Bag (recommended if mailing or transporting)

Instructions:

1. Tie ribbon bows on each side of pail handle.

2. Fill pail 2/3 full with White crinkle paper. You could also crumple up tissue paper to use.

3. Tie a bow around teddy bear's neck, then insert him in the pail.

4. Arrange cookies around the bear.

5 Tuck glitter heart picks among the bear and cookies.

Voila! Done! Wasn't that easy? As I said, back to the store for more supplies to make one for my hairdresser, the mailman, the helpful kids next door, my pastor and my very BF. Spread the love with this "Beary Special" Valentine treat!

Happy crafting,

Jean

For more fun Valentine projects, be sure to visit Designer Crafts Connection!





No comments:

Post a Comment