Sunday, January 8, 2023

Glitter Heart Valentine Wreath

Dimensional Valentine Wreath



While perusing the Dollar Tree for surfaces to decorate, I came upon a Pink Glitter Heart Wreath. Now I don't know about you, but if you have pre-teen girls or grandchildren, it's all about the GLITTER.

When my daughter was that age, she actually had a shirt that read: "Glitter Makes Everything Better". She would love loved this wreath.

I bought it for my grandaughter Zoey, the family "artist." But I decided it need a better than flat place on her door...I decided to make this decoration dimensional. By purchasing two wreaths and glueing them together, it can be hung from a light fixture or ceiling fan. Zoey's most indentifiable glitter saying is: "If it's Pink and it Sparkles, I want it!" So I know this is going to find a perfect place in her room.

Back to the heart glitter form...

I purchased two wreaths and glued them together. Then I used 7/8" Pink Gwen Studios Double Faced Satin Ribbon to glue around the "seam" of the hearts. It just needed a little more "embellishing" to make it a Valentine masterpiece!

I glued a ribbon bow, some silk flowers and glitter hearts to the wreath. Perfect! It's now ready to hang from the light fixture in her room. I'll be sending it to her  in the mail on Monday, can't wait to get my Facetime thank you from her! Grandaughters are so special, especially the "glitter princesses!"

Happy Valentine's Day to all!



Thank you to Gwen Studios for providing the ribbon for this project. You can find this ribbon and so much more from Gwen Studios on Michaels.com or Walmart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment