Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Summer Fun Flip Flops



Well, summer's almost over.....and like most of you, mini has been hectic! We had a family getaway last month at a wonderful Texas Hill Country rental with all 5 grandchildren.

Of course I brought a few craft projects to work on. The grandkids look forward to making something with grandma!

I wanted to share the quickest, cutest project even with you using fabulous Gwen Studios ribbon....I really love this ribbon for kid's projects. It's called Sweet Shop Ribbon Collection and is available online from Michaels and WalMart. You'll also find a few styles available on Amazon.






For the flip-flop project, I matched the ribbon with the cupcakes to some flip flops I found at the Dollar Tree.




These were so simple to make: Simply cut ribbon strips 6" in length, and tie onto the flip flop with a single knot or overhand loop knot. Easy for the kids to do, and a perfect project length time of 20 minutes or less!

Each of my grandaughter's had a different style of ribbon. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my grandaughters to hold still long enough to get a picture of her modeling them! We also tie-dyed shirts in colors to match the ribbon flip flops. A fun time was had by all!

It's all about the memories and some crafty fun! Be sure to check out these amazing ribbons and others from Gwen Studios.

Happy crafting,
Jean











No comments:

Post a Comment